Bare Performance Nutrition is a health and fitness brand that provides an array of the newest and most impressive workout supplements, superfood mixes and fitness apparel. The brand even has its own podcast!
Strong Greens is a super greens blend made from a variety of high-quality green superfood ingredients. The mixture is non-GMO, gluten-free, and although they don’t market it as vegetarian-friendly, there are no ingredients that would make it not vegetarian or in fact vegan-friendly.
In addition to creating this incredibly nutritious supplement and many others, the team behind Bare Performance Nutrition understand that people in certain job roles need to be free from particular substances.
So you can be sure that all of the products the brand creates are certified drug free, making it safe to use for professional sportspeople, health responders and those in the military.
Click here to find out more.
- Who is BPN Strong Greens for?
- Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens Benefits
- Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens Ingredients
- How Does Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens Taste?
- How Much Does Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens Cost?
- Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens Customer Reviews
- How to Buy Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens
- Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens Verdict
The CEO, Nick Bare, spent years in the US army after completing a science degree in Nutrition at University, so he certainly knows what he’s talking about when it comes to producing supplements.
All of the products by Bare Performance Nutrition are designed to help you meet personal goals, whatever they may be.
Although the majority of Bare Performance Nutrition supplements and powders are aimed towards athletes and others that engage in fitness practices, the brand’s Strong Greens powder is marketed towards anyone that wants to improve their nutritional intake and have a healthier body.
The team at Bare Performance Nutrition understands that not everyone consumes the correct dose of necessary vitamins and minerals for optimum health every day, so they created this mix for this very purpose – to give you the perfect amount of nutrition so you can take on every day feeling strong and healthy.
The Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens mix is full of an array of superfood ingredients that provide the consumer with the essential vitamins and minerals needed for daily optimum health.
Although there are over 20 ingredients in the mix that all provide specific health benefits, some of the ingredients take the spotlight and bring the most benefit to the consumer. We will take a look at these specific ingredients later in the review.
The Bare Performance Nutrition team claims that adding just one scoop of Strong Greens into your diet every day will bring a myriad of health benefits your way.
These daily health benefits include feeling a natural sense of increased energy and physical performance, increased brain functions, focus and mental clarity, improved digestion and gut health, a reduction of bloating and pain in the digestive area, less inflammation of the entire body if any areas are inflamed and a strengthened immune system that will ensure your body is fighting illness to the best of its ability.
The Bare Performance Nutrition blend tops up your body with the correct dose of different vitamins and minerals which provide all of these benefits and more. If you weren’t already receiving these vitamins and minerals through your diet, you will be able to feel the difference in your body when you start to consume Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens.
You may also be interested in: Our Recommended Greens Powder
The Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens mix contains 22 ingredients in total, most of them being organic ingredients. The brand is extremely transparent with the list of ingredients, and they actually show the separate amounts of each ingredient, which is a really big bonus – you know how much of each ingredient you will be receiving through one scoop, meaning you can work out if you are actually receiving the daily amount of nutrition rather than just assuming.
On both the Bare Performance Nutrition website and Amazon, the ingredients are listed on the product page, as well as pictures of the ingredients list on the back of the tub. The Bare Performance Nutrition team has chosen to showcase 6 particular ingredients within the mix that have the most impact on the consumer’s health and wellbeing. Let’s take a look at them below:
- Organic Wheat Grass – Wheat Grass is incredibly rich in antioxidants that detoxify the body, it also aids the digestive process and promotes healthy gut bacteria, boosts the metabolism and energy levels, regulates blood pressure and lowers cholesterol. Wheat Grass also boosts brain function and mental clarity (1).
- Organic Coconut Water Powder – Coconut water contains a high amount of potassium, which increases energy levels and boosts metabolism. It also contains antioxidants that detoxify the body, may protect the body from the effects of diabetes, supports heart health and helps to breakdown nutrients and move other ingredients properly through the blood (2).
- Beet Root Juice – Beet Root improves the bloody flow through the body, increases energy and physical performance levels, helps with managing weight because it boosts the metabolism, lowers cholesterol, supports the liver’s functions and has high levels of both vitamin C and potassium in it. Vitamin C protects cells from damage and potassium lowers blood pressure and helps to boosts metabolism (3).
- Organic Chlorella – Chlorella is an alga found in both freshwater and saltwater. It helps to promote healthy bacteria in the gut, aids digestion, boosts the immune system, promotes detoxing of the body, lowers cholesterol, balances blood pressure, improves blood sugar levels and supports the health of the liver (4).
- Organic Turmeric – Turmeric contains incredibly high levels of antioxidants, which helps the body to push out any toxic substances. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties which reduces any inflammation in the body that might be causing pain (in particular in the digestive system), may prevent cancer, boosts the immune system, has antibacterial properties and helps to delay aging of the skin (5).
- Organic Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is an adaptogen and has been used for centuries as an ancient medicinal herb. It aids the body in dealing with stress by managing blood sugar levels and reducing anxiety levels. Ashwagandha also may help to prevent cancers and increase fertility (6).
Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens is lemon-flavored, which definitely takes away from the typical vegetable flavoring of super greens powders. It’s also sweetened with stevia and monk fruit extracts, meaning the lemon flavoring isn’t sour, but sweet instead.
It’s a pleasant tasting super greens powder and therefore it makes it easy to consume.
The Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens mix can either be purchased one time, or it can be purchased on a subscription. The tubs of Strong Greens Powder are 8.7oz (248g) which is a large amount in comparison to other super greens powder competitors.
Bare Performance Nutrition recommends a serving size of 0.29oz (8g) which is a generous serving size. Therefore, one tub of Strong Greens should last one month. However, the serving size you choose might be smaller and therefore it could last you a lot longer.
- One tub, on a one-time purchase, from the Bare Performance Nutrition website costs $39.99. If you were to use the recommended serving size of 8g, then the cost per serving would be $1.33. .
- If you order one tub, on a subscription every 30 days, it will cost you $35.99. This is a 10% saving and a cost per serving is $1.20.
The Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens tubs are bigger than most other super greens powders, and the brand also suggests a large serving size. Therefore, the Strong Greens mix is cost-effective. If you use a smaller serving size, which you probably would, one tub would last you longer than a month.
At either a one-time purchase per serving price of $1.33 or a subscription per serving price of $1.20, for a product with such a beneficial blend of ingredients, this is a great price.
To save money, it is worth subscribing and having a tub delivered every 30 days, especially because the majority of reviews on the product are positive, so you’re more than likely to want another tub after you first try it anyway. We’re going to take a look at third-party reviews below.
Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens is a well-known product, from a trusted brand, so there’s a vast number of reviews online about it. Although Bare Performance Nutrition has reviews on their website, we always look at third-party websites, to ensure there are no bias reviews.
As mentioned above, the majority of reviews on the Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens product are very positive. Take a look below to see some of the positive reviews (7):
I really like the effects of it. It gives me nice clean energy throughout the day, it keeps my digestion and stomach intact and it even helps my IBS symptoms. I just feel when I take this supplement, my body feels nice and relaxed and not upset. This will definitely be a staple in my routine every single day. Plus as an added bonus, when I first started taking this, it cleaned out my system and I lost about 10 pounds in about nine days.
I am really impressed with this product. The flavor is mild and you don’t really taste anything bad. I highly advise others to get this and will buy this again.
Although, not all reviews are so positive.
The negative comments about the product all have one thing in common – people don’t like the taste. Although the powder is flavored and takes away from the natural taste that other super greens powders have, some people simply don’t like it. This is a matter of personal preference and shouldn’t be taken into account too seriously. Take a look at some of the third party negative reviews below (7):
I don’t even want to give this 1 star. I know this is a greens product and isn’t suppose to taste the best but I have taken this about 5 different times and have thrown it back up those 5 times and that says a lot because I have a pretty strong stomach. It’s a good idea but it’s execution absolutely terrible.
Absolutely terrible taste. I’m not a picky eater, but this ruins all smoothies/shakes, etc.
I wouldn’t waste money on this again.
You can Buy Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens from the Bare Performance Nutrition website and on an array of other health, wellbeing and supplement websites.
If you’re an Amazon Prime member then you may wish to check it out there.
We tend to always recommend purchasing supplements on a brand’s direct website, to ensure your payment is secure and if you do experience any problems, the brand’s team has a log of your purchase. At the time of writing this article, the brand doesn’t stock Strong Greens in any shops and deals with purely online orders.
Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens is an extremely powerful product, with the correct amount of ingredients within the powder, and the brand itself is widely known, respected and trusted.
This super greens mix is not only great for those that are physically active and athletic, but also for those that are wanting to boost their dosage of different minerals and vitamins for every day optimum health.
The Strong Greens mix is also cost-effective due to the fact the tubs are large and the recommended serving size is probably larger than what you will actually use – this proves that the brand isn’t hiding anything, and it only wants their consumers to be impressed by the product.
The taste of the mix is refreshing and light, making it the perfect choice for those that don’t like the natural taste of super greens powders.
In addition to all of these things, the majority of consumer reviews are positive and people have a lot of great things to say about not only the brand, the cost and the taste of the powder, but also how much their health has improved by consuming it.
Overall, the Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens powder is a fantastic super greens mix from a transparent brand.
Among the best in green superfood powders is SuperGreen TONIK.
Its amazing how this supplement combines organic greens, brain and immune nutrients, all in one easy, great tasting drink. Plus, you get all the vitamin and mineral you need each day.
- Hi, my name is Sandra! I am the main author and reviewer of Super Greens Expert. I am a keen juicer as I was want to get all my daily veggies. Having found super greens I now use one such supplement daily.