Bare Performance Nutrition is a health and fitness brand that provides an array of the newest and most impressive workout supplements, superfood mixes and fitness apparel. The brand even has its own podcast!
The Strong Reds superfood powder is filled with a variety of different fruits, vegetables and plant extracts that supply the body with antioxidants, enzymes to aid digestion and help the body absorb other nutrients fully, and ingredients to help the blood flow properly.
The mixture is non-GMO, gluten-free, and although they don’t market it as vegetarian-friendly, there are no ingredients that would make it not vegetarian or in fact vegan-friendly.
We take a look at the Strong Reds superfood formula to see if this is really the nutrient powerhouse it’s marketed as.
- Who is BPN Strong Reds for?
- Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds Benefits
- Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds Ingredients
- How Does Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds Taste?
- How Much Does Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds Cost?
- Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds Customer Reviews
- How to Buy Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds
- Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds Verdict
The CEO, Nick Bare, spent years in the US army after completing a science degree in Nutrition at University, so he certainly knows what he’s talking about when it comes to producing supplements.
All of the products by Bare Performance Nutrition are designed to help you meet personal goals, whatever they are.
Although the majority of Bare Performance Nutrition supplements and powders are aimed towards athletes and others that engage in fitness practices, the brand’s Strong Reds powder is marketed towards anyone that wants to improve their nutritional intake and have a healthier body.
The BPN Strong Reds product is maybe not as popular as their better known BPN Strong Greens brand.
However, this Strong Reds formula has been created by the team for anyone that wants to improve their state of health in everyday life.
The Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds blend is packed with a variety of different fruits, vegetables, herbs, and other plant extracts – a lot of them are superfoods. In total, there are 34 ingredients within the Strong Reds mix – this number includes the 5 ingredient DigeSEB enzyme blend.
Each ingredient within the mix provides its own specific health benefits, but 11 ingredients and the 5 part enzyme blend take center stage because they provide the most obvious and visible health benefits. We will take a look at these ingredients individually later in the review.
The main benefits from the Strong Reds formula are the optimization of metabolic activity, inhibition of free radical production and an increase in nitric oxide levels within the body (1).
You may also be interested in: Our Recommended Greens Powder
The mix also increases energy levels, strengthens the immune system, aids the digestive process and improves the antioxidant level of the body (1). The Bare Performance Nutrition Super Reds blend aids the body to work at its optimum health level by providing it with the essential amount of different vitamins and minerals.
As mentioned above, the Bare Performance Nutrition Super Reds blend is packed with 34 ingredients – a variety of different fruits, vegetables, herbs, other plant extracts, and a unique enzyme blend.
The ingredients within the blend are shown transparently, and the amounts of each ingredient are shown on both the label and on the product description on the Bare Performance Nutrition website.
Each ingredient within the mix provides its own specific health benefits, but the Bare Performance Nutrition brand has focused on marketing 11 specific ingredients and the 5-part enzyme blend most. We’re going to take a look at these ingredients and their health properties in more detail below.
- Acai Powder – Acai berries are full of antioxidants that help the body to remove toxins present, they increase brain functions and provide clarity, may prevent certain types of cancer and improve cholesterol levels (2).
- Inulin – Inulin is a type of fiber found in a variety of foods that aids the digestive process, helps to improve blood sugar levels in people with diabetes, lowers the level of triglyceride fats in the body and aids with weight loss (3).
- Acerola Fruit Extract – Acerola has high levels of vitamin C which is a strong antioxidant, helps prevent radical damage in the body and can prevent and help to treat certain illnesses. Acerola can also help reduce depression and anxiety levels (4).
- CherryPURE – CherryPURE is full of certain antioxidants called anthocyanins. Anthocyanins help to aid fast recovery of energy, improves muscle function and help regulate blood flow (1).
- Pomegranate Extract – Pomegranate has anti-inflammatory properties, lowers blood pressure, may help reduce symptoms of arthritis and can prevent and help to treat certain types of cancer (5)
- Beet Juice Root Powder – Beet Root helps increase energy levels, aids with weight loss, helps maintain healthy liver function, lower cholesterol and has high levels of vitamin C to prevent radical damage in the body (6).
- Blueberry Extract Powder – Blueberries are packed with antioxidants that help to protect cells from damage, they may prevent certain cancers, protect against aging, lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease (7).
- Cranberry Powder – Cranberries are filled with a variety of different vitamins and minerals, the most important being vitamin C that protects cells from radical damage. They promote good heart health, aid the recovery from certain illnesses and may prevent stomach cancer (8).
- Papaya Powder – Papaya is rich in antioxidants, has anti-cancer properties, improves heart health, fights inflammation, improves the appearance of the skin and aids the digestive process (9).
- Red Raspberry Extract – Red raspberries are full of rich antioxidants that may prevent illness, they lower blood sugar levels, have anti-cancer properties and aid weight loss (10).
- Spectra – Spectra is a new standard of antioxidant health and has been shown to stimulate the levels of antioxidants in the body, increase nitric oxide levels and aid the oxygen consumption of cells (1).
- DigeSEB Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase, Protease) – DigeSEB an enzyme blend of Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase, and Protease. Together, these enzymes aid the digestive process and help the body to absorb nutrients properly. is an effective digestive enzyme blend to promote optimal digestion and nutrient absorption (1).
Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds has a strawberry flavor and is naturally sweetened with stevia, citric extract, and monk fruit extract.
The strawberry flavoring takes away from the earthy, natural taste that the majority of superfood blends have. It tastes refreshing and pleasant to drink and doesn’t need to be added to anything else to cover the taste.
The Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds mix can either be purchased one time, or it can be purchased on a subscription. The tubs of Strong Reds Powder are 5.9oz (168g) which is a much smaller tub than the Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens, which is the same price.
Bare Performance Nutrition recommends a serving size of 0.2oz (5.6g) which is an adequate recommended serving size. You might use more, and therefore the tub would provide you with fewer servings. But, you might also use less than the suggested serving size, and if so, you will be pleasantly surprised by how many servings you get from the tub. Bare Performance Nutrition recommends that one tub of Strong Reds should last 30 days if drank once a day.
- One tub, on a one-time purchase, from the Bare Performance Nutrition website costs $39.99. If you were to use the recommended serving size of 5.6g, then the cost per serving would be $1.33. .
- If you order one tub, on a subscription every 30 days, it will cost you $35.99. This is a 10% saving and if you were to use the recommended serving size of 5.6g, the cost per serving is $1.20. .
- The tub size and serving size of the Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds product is fairly similar to other competitor supplement brand’s products. However, at either a one-time purchase per serving price of $1.33 or a subscription per serving price of $1.20, for a product with such a beneficial blend of ingredients, it’s cost-effective. .
Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds is a popular product from a transparent and trusted brand, so there’s a vast amount of reviews from customers. Although Bare Performance Nutrition has reviews on their website, we always look at third-party websites, to ensure there are no bias reviews.
The majority of reviews for the Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds product are very positive. Take a look below to see some of the positive reviews (11):
Great product and at a good price I do believe Bare is one of the best supplements companies out there today Reds are good for so many health reasons. Give them a try and I think you will love it.
I love this product! I take it every morning to get me ready for the day. It helps me get my daily nutrients in without having to calculate what foods to eat to get my daily nutrition. I was looking for something to improve my digestion and nutrient absorption and give me the vitamins I needed so I found this product.
There aren’t many negative reviews about the Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds which is a really good sign, and the negative reviews are both still quite positive. The main complaints are about the product size. Take a look below at the negative reviews (11):
Great product but rated three stars because the container is deceiving. Pictures were taken right after opening. It reminds me of a bag of chips where 90% is air.
This packaging product is small at only 5.9oz. You can generally get more for your money in other competing products (I won’t name names.. but these are easy to find). The overall taste is sweet, even when diluted with other ingredients that I use to mix up a protein/vegetable mix in the morning. Tastes closest to strawberry of course. Otherwise, I have no complaints. It seems to give a small energetic boost in the morning throughout much of the day. If they lowered the price without lowering the quality somewhat, then I’d give it 5 stars.
We always recommend purchasing supplements on a brand’s direct website, to ensure your payment is secure and if you do experience any problems, the brand’s team has a log of your purchase.
At the time of writing this article, the brand doesn’t stock Strong Reds in any shops on the high streets and only features online.
Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds is a powerful product, with an array of beneficial ingredients that are guaranteed to promote good health and wellbeing.
The addition of the enzyme blend within the formula is an added bonus and something that a lot of other superfood brands don’t tend to think about.
It’s extra beneficial that the exact amounts per ingredient are shown on the product details, so you can work out how much of each specific ingredient you are consuming.
In comparison to the Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Greens, the Strong Reds tubs are smaller and have smaller serving sizes, which is a slight downside of this product
The taste of the Strong Reds formula is refreshing and sweet, ensuring that it is pleasant for a variety of people to drink.
Finally, the fact that the product has a myriad of positive consumer reviews is a huge positive – people like the product and can feel the health benefits from it!
Overall, the Bare Performance Nutrition Strong Reds formula is an extremely beneficial mixture with an array of ingredients that are guaranteed to increase your overall health, whilst being cost-effective and tasty. The Bare Performance Nutrition brand is also trusted, well-loved and well-known across the world.
Among the best in green superfood powders is SuperGreen TONIK.
Its amazing how this supplement combines organic greens, brain and immune nutrients, all in one easy, great tasting drink. Plus, you get all the vitamin and mineral you need each day.
- Hi, my name is Sandra! I am the main author and reviewer of Super Greens Expert. I am a keen juicer as I was want to get all my daily veggies. Having found super greens I now use one such supplement daily.