EnerHealth Botanicals was founded in 2005, and the team behind it aims to revolutionize the wellness of people. The brand has a variety of wellbeing products available, from hemp oil and organic coffee to medicinal mushrooms and herb sprays.
EnerHealth doesn’t only focus on the body’s health, but that of the mind and the soul too. The brand has a more holistic approach to fitness, health, and nutrition.
Enerfood Organic Superfood is perfect for anyone that engages in physical activity, such as athletes or gym users. However, the powder is also marketed towards those looking for a simple way to consume the recommended daily amount of vitamins, minerals, and vegetables.
The Enerfood Organic Superfood powder is created from exclusively 100% organic ingredients and is suitable for people with a variety of dietary requirements. The powder is Vegan and Vegetarian, Gluten-free and caffeine-free.
Click here to find out more.
The Enerfood Organic Superfood has an array of health benefits due to the variety of SuperGreens used in the mix – the mix is packed with essential vitamins and minerals needed in the body for optimum health. All the ingredients in the powder are organic, as the name suggests.
This means that you won’t be consuming any Super Greens that have been in contact with pesticides, toxic chemicals or any other unnatural substances. With the Enerfood Organic Superfood, you are consuming the very best SuperGreens that are packed with natural goodness.
Enerfood Organic Superfood aims to provide all-day, long-lasting energy, increase stamina, provide mental clarity, help strengthen the immune system, give you radiant skin, improve digestion and help with new cell regeneration (1). Although the SuperGreens within the powder all have specific benefits, all of the SuperGreens have properties that will support these aims.
For example, Super Greens is well known for having detoxing properties to help with clear skin and cell regeneration, aiding the digestive process, improving brain function and providing a long-lasting energy boost that caffeine can’t compete with.
The Enerfood Organic Superfood powder contains only 18 ingredients. However, the 18 ingredients are powerful. Nothing unnecessary has been added – the mix is just made from pure vegetables, roots and fruit peels. The only ingredient that isn’t a natural vegetable, fruit or root is the vegetarian nutritional yeast that has been added.
The brand does list Barley grass and wheatgrass as separate ingredients, and then joins them together and puts them as a singular ingredient – Barley grass and Wheatgrass juice powder.
This seems a little excessive when the ingredients are already in the powder and on the ingredient list. In addition to this, the brand doesn’t inform the consumer of the amount of each ingredient.
Take a look at the 18 ingredients in the Enerfood Organic Superfood powder below:
- Organic Spirulina – Spirulina has strong detoxing properties and inflammatory properties, it also lowers cholesterol, protect from cancers and improves stamina (2)
- Organic Chlorella – Chlorella helps with the production of antibodies, promotes weight loss, helps the immune system stay strong and prevents illness (3)
- Organic Non-active, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Nutritional Yeast -Nutritional yeast is a vegan food product and protects against oxidative stress lowers cholesterol and boosts the immune system (4)
- Organic Dulse – Dulse is a type of red seaweed. It supports thyroid function, has detoxing properties, aids digestion, helps with weight loss and helps with controlling blood sugar levels (5)
- Organic Kelp – Kelp is a type of brown seaweed. It helps with weight loss and protects from a variety of illnesses and diseases (6)
- Organic Barley Grass – Barley grass aids weight loss, has energy-boosting properties, aids the digestive system and acts as an anti-inflammatory (7)
- Organic Wheat Grass – Wheatgrass contains anti-oxidants, promotes healthy digestion, boosts energy and lowers cholesterol (8)
- Organic Alfalfa Leaf – Alfalfa leaf helps to regulate blood calcium levels, helps the body form collagen, lowers cholesterol and improves metabolic health (9)
- Organic Spinach – Spinach helps to lower oxidative stress levels, improves the growth of hair and nails and lowers blood pressure (10)
- Organic Rose Hips – Rosehip contains a lot of both vitamin C and vitamin A. These vitamins help to reduce sun damage on the skin, reduces wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, as well as helping with treating acne (11)
- Organic Beet Root – Beetroot helps to improve stamina and exercise performance, supports the health of the liver, lowers blood pressure and may prevent cancer (12)
- Organic Orange Peel – Orange peel can help promote good heart health, prevents kidney stones and anemia (13)
- Organic Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb. It reduces blood sugar levels, can help to prevent cancers, increases fertility and reduces stress and anxiety levels (14)
- Organic White Asparagus Root – White Asparagus root has detoxing and anti-inflammatory properties, boosts the immune system and may slow down the aging process (15)
- Organic Dandelion Leaf – Dandelion leaves are full of antioxidants, they can also lower blood sugar levels, promote a healthy liver and reduce cholesterol (16)
- Organic Lemon Peel – Lemon peel contains powerful anti-oxidants, can promote good oral health, boosts the immune system and promotes heart health (17)
- Organic Papaya Leaf – Papaya leaf has detoxing properties, protects from skin damage, boosts the immune system and promotes heart health (18)
- Organic Horsetail – Horsetail is a diuretic that helps to purify the body of toxic agents, it improves the condition of skin, hair, and nails and helps with weight management (19)
You may also be interested in: Our Recommended Greens Powder
Enerfood Organic Superfood tastes of strong green vegetables. The mix doesn’t contain any flavorings or even any natural sweeteners, as the brand’s ethos is to stay very natural, and that reflects in the taste of this powder. It’s strong, bitter and unappetizing.
Enerfood Organic Superfood powder can only be bought as a one-off purchase, unlike other supplement brands that have the option of different types of subscriptions. Therefore, the price doesn’t change because of the quantity you decide to purchase.
The tub of Enerfood Organic Superfood is 14oz (397g). This is substantially bigger than a lot of other SuperGreens powders. The team behind Enerfood Organic Superfood recommend a serving size of 7.94g.
If you were to use this serving size, then the tub would contain 50 servings. Enerfood Organic Superfood is really supposed to be consumed once a day, therefore you would have nearly two months of servings in one tub.
One tub of Enerfood Organic Superfood is $48.95. This means that the cost per serving is $0.98.
Although the initial cost seems expensive, the cost per serving is incredibly cost-effective. One tub should last 50 days, as the serving size the brand has considered is adequate. For a powder with so many powerful SuperGreens, this cost is exceptionally cheap.
Although Enerfood Organic Superfood isn’t one of the biggest SuperGreens powders out there, it still receives a lot of popularity. We have taken a look at a third party site to see what the feedback is like from real customers. Obviously, a brand isn’t going to put negative reviews on its own website.
The majority of reviews left about the Enerfood Organic Superfood is positive. Take a look below to see some of the positive reviews of this product (20) :
It works great. I like the extra energy and health benefits of adding enerfood smoothies to my daily regimen. These daily morning smoothies along with a few simple life changes helped me beat acid reflux. The changes I made were exercising more often, drinking more water with meals, slowing down the speed at which I eat and chewing thoroughly. I no longer need PPIs like Nexium to get through the day. Thanks to Darren and Steve for coming on the old JB radio show and introducing me to a product of such daily importance to my life. Without this product, I would probably be stuck taking Nexium for the rest of my life as my doctors said was common.
The main reason I decided to write this review is there are other products that arguably offer the exact same thing but this product is consistent. It provides the same great variety of seaweeds, greens and cereal grains which give a good balance of vitamins and minerals. These other products seem to be changing their formula frequently to chase the newest health fad. Enerfood is all plants and not anything grown or made in a lab. I mention that because I have read many times about the variety of laboratory-made health products when not done right hurt your health. The producers have stuck with their customers and the only change they have really done over the years is to ensure that enerfood is 100% organic and have offered a vacuum-packed version for convenient storage. I haven’t fully gone into what would be considered a radically healthy diet because of enerfood but without it, I don’t think I would have been able to taste the difference between organic and typical manufactured foods. A final word on this product is at first you may very likely notice a detoxifying effect; it’s worth it.
However, Enerfood Organic Superfood also has its fair share of less positive reviews. The majority of reviews that are negative are critical because of the taste of the mix. Take a look below to see some of the negative reviews of this product (20):
I’m sure this is crazy healthy and energizing, it is just the most disgusting thing I’ve ever eaten! And I’m NOT a picky eater! I’m so happy to almost be done with my bottle as I’ve forced myself to eat it as it was not cheap. But never again. It is laughable to me that it says on the bottle that it tastes great even mixed with water!! I’ve tried it with all kinds of fruit and nothing helps it taste better. Mixed on this product. It is a nice product and I believe it does energize, but it is the worst mixing and tasting powder on the market. I have used several brands and albeit none taste good BUT this one clumps and tries to make you throw up–ever time! I will not purchase again unless between now and the end of the container I am somehow bestowed magical powers from using this product that allows me to fly like superman or have super strengths like the hulk!
Enerfood Organic Superfood can be purchased directly from the EnerHealth Botanicals website or purchased on other supplement sites. It can also be bought on Amazon. As of the writing of this review, you cannot purchase Enerfood Organic Superfood in high street shops.
We recommend buying directly from the EnerHealth Botanicals website, to ensure you are paying safely online. EnerHealth Botanicals also prides itself on having an excellent customer service team that will be able to help you should anything go wrong with your order.
The Enerfood Organic Superfood is packed with a variety of SuperGreens that exude health and wellbeing benefits, and it’s also great to know that all of the ingredients within the powder are organic.
The EnerHealth brand has also made this Superfood powder extremely cost-effective. However, the taste of the drink has been widely complained about, as has the texture. In addition to this, the powder also lacks a presence of probiotics – a lot of other health and wellbeing brands are doing this now.
Enerfood Organic Superfood is a good choice if you want or need the health benefits from a variety of SuperGreens, and the natural taste isn’t going to bother you. It’s cost-effective and the ingredients are organically sourced, packed with nutrition, vitamins, and minerals.
Among the best in green superfood powders is SuperGreen TONIK.
Its amazing how this supplement combines organic greens, brain and immune nutrients, all in one easy, great tasting drink. Plus, you get all the vitamin and mineral you need each day.
- Hi, my name is Sandra! I am the main author and reviewer of Super Greens Expert. I am a keen juicer as I was want to get all my daily veggies. Having found super greens I now use one such supplement daily.