Tony Robbins is one of the most successful life and business strategists in the US, as well as a philanthropist and New York Times best-selling author.
The world is becoming increasingly fast-paced, stress seems to take over everyone’s lives and it is rare to find people that have good, balanced, nutritional diets. Always wanting to help the world around him, Tony Robbins decided to create BioEnergy Greens – a super greens powder that is packed full of nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables.
The formula ensures that you are consuming the vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal daily health. Of course, as a consumer, you will also get a variety of other health benefits from a variety of powerful and potent ingredients.
BioEnergy Greens is filled with 92% organic superfood extracts, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, paleo and contains no artificial flavorings or chemicals.
All of these factors ensure that the formula is suitable for a large variety of people. In addition, Tony Robbins claims that the chlorophyll content within the mix is three times stronger than other competitive supplement brand’s powders, meaning there will be more impressive health benefits from consuming this mix.
The Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens formula contains 28 ingredients, which is significantly fewer ingredients than there are in competitive brand’s super greens powders.
However, Tony Robbins has said he doesn’t want to bulk the powder up with ingredients that aren’t going to provide benefits and only wants to use the most powerful ingredients.
The 28 ingredients within the Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens formula are divided into different proprietary blends depending on the type of ingredient. Therefore, each proprietary blend within the mix provides its own benefits.
As a whole, the Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens powder supports the immune system, boosts brain functions and provides mental clarity, provides vitality to the cells and gives the body an energy boost from the inside out.
Furthermore, as mentioned above, the mix contains the crucial vitamins and minerals necessary to keep the body in a good state of health.
The Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens mix contains 28 ingredients, and 26 of these ingredients are separated into proprietary blends. Proprietary blends aren’t as good as having the exact measurement of each ingredient because the consumer has to have confidence that the brand is putting in the correct amount of each ingredient into the blends, to ensure health benefits will be derived from them.
On the plus side, Tony Robbins is an exceptionally trustworthy brand and therefore, the blends should all contain the correct amount of each ingredient. The ingredients list is shown in full, with absolute transparency on the BioEnergy Greens product page on the Tony Robbins website.
We’re going to take a look at the 5 different proprietary blends within the formula, the highlighted ingredients within them and the health benefits derived from them.
- Greens Proprietary Blend – The Greens Proprietary blend features 5 superfood ingredients. The main ingredients highlighted in this blend are Spirulina, Barley Grass and Chlorella. These ingredients, as well as the others in this blend, are packed with antioxidants to cleanse the body from toxins and protect the cells from radical damage, boost energy levels, regulate the metabolic rate of the body, boost the immune system and aid with alkalizing the body.
- Vegetable Proprietary Blend – The Vegetable Proprietary blend features 9 ingredients, including 3 sprouts. The main ingredients highlighted in this blend are kale, beet root, spinach, and carrot. All of the ingredients within this mix help to boost the immune system, increase mental clarity, boost brain functions, aid with weight management and are rich in antioxidants that protect cells from radical damage as well as pushing the toxins from the body.
- Fruit Proprietary Blend – The Fruit Proprietary blend is made up of 5 powerful fruits, with the main ingredients highlighted in this blend being raspberry, blueberry, and Camu Camu berry extract. These ingredients, including the others within the blend, contain high levels of antioxidants, reducing the risk of radical damage in cells, may prevent certain types of cancer, benefit the health of the heart and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- ORAC Proprietary Blend – The ORAC Proprietary blend only contains 2 ingredients – Oxyphyte grape seed extract and Oxyphyte grape skin extract. Both grape seeds and the skin of grapes have incredibly high levels of antioxidants that prevent illness, protect the body and mind from stress and anxiety, protect tissue within the body and reduce inflammation. They can also improve blood flow and lower blood pressure (2).
- Enzyme/Prebiotic Proprietary Blend – The Enzyme/Prebiotic blend is made up of 5 powerful enzymes and prebiotics. All of which help the body to absorb nutrients properly, aid the digestive process, increase the health of the heart, boost brain functions and improve mental clarity.
You may also be interested in: Our Recommended Greens Powder
The Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens doesn’t contain any artificial flavorings or additives, but it does contain organic, natural citrus flavorings and stevia extract.
Therefore, the formula has a refreshing citrus flavor. It is still obvious that you are drinking a super greens drink, but it does not taste anywhere near as earthy and bitter as other super greens products do.
There are two options when it comes to purchasing the Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens formula. Unlike other super greens supplement brands, the more of the product you buy doesn’t make a difference to the price. Instead, you can either choose to make a one-time purchase of the formula, or you can subscribe to a monthly delivery and save money.
One tub of Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens contains 270g (9.5oz) of product, which is a typical average size tub in comparison to super greens powders produced by other brands. The brand recommends a serving size of 9g (0.3oz) which is an adequate serving size.
If you were to use the recommended serving size, one tub would provide you with 30 servings. However, if you were to use a smaller serving size, one tub could last you longer.
- One tub of Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens, on a one-time purchase from the Tony Robbins website, costs $79.00. If you were to use the recommended serving size of 9g, the cost per serving would be $2.63. This is a much more expensive cost per serving than other, competitor super green’s formulas.
- One tub of Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens, on a monthly subscription purchase from the Tony Robbins website, costs $59.00. If you were to use the recommended serving size of 9g, the cost per serving would be $1.97. This is a more reasonable cost per serving price, but it is still more expensive than other brand’s formulas.
Obviously, you can save a lot of money if you choose to order Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens on a monthly subscription. However, if it is your first time using the product, you might not want to subscribe to the product before you have tried it.
As mentioned above, Tony Robbins is an extremely well-known individual, for many reasons. Therefore, the Tony Robbins brand is well-trusted, and the products are very popular, including the BioEnergy Greens formula.
We always look at third-party websites for customer reviews, to ensure the reviews are unbiased. Typically, we look at Amazon for third-party customer reviews on products, but unfortunately, the product is no longer sold on Amazon.
Therefore, unable to find another third-party website with reviews, we have had to use the reviews on the Tony Robbins website, which could potentially be biased towards the product. However, it seems that the brand is transparent with their reviews, as there are some negative ones.
Take a look at a couple of the positive customer reviews below (3):
I bought BioEnergy Greens after I did the 10-day detox followed by the 14-day weight loss. I have been feeling more energized than usual. My body feels lighter. I feel like I am experiencing a lot with this product and I will continue to use them. I recommend trying it out…starting with the 10 days detox.
This is a phenomenal product. It has helped with my digestion and improved my complexion. There is an overall sense of well-being throughout the day. I highly recommend combining it immunoboost and 4oz of wheat grass a day, and you will feel like a million bucks!
However, there are several negative reviews of the product. The brand is especially transparent with this, and the fact that there are some negative reviews on the website increases the consumer’s trust in the brand.
Most of the negative reviews are concerning the taste of the formula. This is a very personal matter, and therefore negative reviews concerning taste don’t need to be taken too seriously – you might like the taste, even if someone else doesn’t.
Take a look at a couple of negative reviews of this product below (3):
I have been buying greens for years. I love them. But this time it was like flavored or something. It was completely inedible. It is disgusting. I couldn’t even finish the first drink. It was a huge waste of money. And I still want my green drink!
I never got the package. The package went 10x to China and Europe, back and forth (currently in China). I tried to contact the AR company, tried to contact FedEx, no result. But AR did send me a full refund that was fast and immediate. Thank you.
At the time of writing this review, Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens could only be purchased online and not in high street shops.
The formula is available on a variety of third-party websites and of course on the Tony Robbins website. We always recommend purchasing supplements and super greens powders from the brand’s direct website, just in case you have a problem and you can contact them directly.
Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens is an incredible and impressive super greens powder. The formula is packed with a variety of potent vegetables, fruits and other extracts that provide powerful health benefits. The fact that 92% of the ingredients used within the mix is organic is an added bonus.
Furthermore, the fact that the formula is suitable for such a variation of people due to it being vegan, paleo, gluten-free and non-GMO is a huge bonus and supports the fact that Tony Robbins wants to help the biggest possible number of people. There’s also no shortage of positive reviews about the product.
However, the price of the Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens lets the final verdict down. The cost per serving is much more expensive than other, competitor’s super greens powders/ Obviously, what someone deems expensive depends on an array of personal factors, so some people might not think the formula is pricey.
However, the fact that the formula is so expensive means that the brand is pushing people out of the market, even though Tony Robbins claims he wants to help everyone.
Due to the fact, there aren’t many ingredients within the mix and there are proprietary blends present, it doesn’t seem like the price can be justified. In addition, the cost per serving is much cheaper when you sign up for a subscription that it feels like the brand is pushing you towards subscribing to the product.
Overall, the Tony Robbins BioEnergy Greens is not a cheap super greens powder for what you get, but its from a trusted brand. It has got a varied selection of ingredients (with most of them being organic) and is suitable for a selection of people to consume in keeping with different diets.
You should keep the price of this product in mind before deciding to purchase it. The price for one tub on a one-time purchase is significantly higher than the price of other brand’s super greens powders that could be just as beneficial.
Our Recommended Greens
Among the best in green superfood powders is SuperGreen TONIK.
Its amazing how this supplement combines organic greens, brain and immune nutrients, all in one easy, great tasting drink. Plus, you get all the vitamin and mineral you need each day.
- Hi, my name is Sandra! I am the main author and reviewer of Super Greens Expert. I am a keen juicer as I was want to get all my daily veggies. Having found super greens I now use one such supplement daily.